Update BIOS through UEFI Shell
PICO-APL1 BIOS files include update tool and BIOS image (.bin) in a ZIP file.
for example standard v1.3 ZAP1AM13
it can update the BIOS per UEFI as followings
1. unzip the files and copy to a USB disc.
2. Power on board with USB drive attached.
3. select the first boot priority to UEFI Shell.
4. Move operating directory to USB drive (fs0 or other labels)
5. Enter the directory with BIOS file and update batch
6. Execute update batch (go.nsh)
7. Confirm update procedure is completed without problem
8. Reboot system (automatically)
an UEFI-Shell screen for reference.